November 8-10 | Virtual
Be recognized as one of our nation’s leading
and premiere healthcare providers.
Excellence is not achieved without intention.
You overcame obstacles. You adapted and acted to improve your organization and the care you provide. Tell us how you made your practice better and the lives of your staff, and/or patients better—and be recognized as one our nation’s premiere healthcare providers!
You will receive a complimentary individual pass to UGM '21 with each submission!
- Recognition at UGM 21 Awards Ceremony
- Excellence in Healthcare Award trophy
- Two complimentary passes and VIP treatment at UGM ’22 (in Nashville)
- Press release and social campaign highlighting your innovation and healthcare leadership
- Lunch for a team of 10 (in your city)
Excellence in Integration
Improved workflows, automation, efficiency, or delivery of healthcare services
The winner of this category can demonstrate an integrative use of NextGen solutions that has improved workflows, automation, efficiency, or delivery of healthcare services across the organization or organizations.
Excellence in Financial Operations
Improved financial performance
The winner of this category has leveraged NextGen® Practice Management, Financial and Operational Analytics, Revenue Cycle Management, and/or other solutions that have improved financial performance across the organization or for individual locations.
Excellence in Community Outreach
Improved the long-term health of community members
The winner of this category can demonstrate excellence in community health with effective use of one or more NextGen® Population Health solution to communicate with, analyze and/or improve the long-term health of its community members.
Excellence in Clinical Care
Improved patient treatment, care, communication and/or clinical outcomes
The winner of this category has demonstrated excellence in how patients are engaged, treated and communicated with to provide them the best possible experience with your organization. Relevant solutions can include, but are not limited to, NextGen Enterprise, Adaptive Content Engine, Mobile, Virtual Visits, Patient Experience Platform, NextPen.
What a great way to showcase your creativity and innovation!
Not a bad way to get some professional feedback either.
ELIGIBILITY AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All solutions/templates must be developed using NextGen Healthcare software
- Clients may self-nominate or be nominated by NextGen Healthcare employee or partner
- All applications or solutions must be in production environment on or before July 1, 2020.
- Only one submission per category
- While applications or solutions may be localized to a non-English language, all nominations/entries must be submitted in English
- Nominations/entries will be judged by a NextGen selected panel of experts (which may include clients NextGen executives and/or third-party industry influencers)
- Finalists and winner organization names may be announced in a NextGen Healthcare press release(s)
- Content of client submissions may be used in media article(s), with client permission
For full terms and conditions go to: https://www.nextgen.com/contests-promotions
Thank you to our registration sponsor!