Register before September 28th to receive the open registration rate!
Jake Wood is a cofounder and the chief executive officer of Team Rubicon, the only nonprofit disaster response organization that utilizes the skills of military veterans to rapidly deploy emergency response teams. In repurposing the skills gained during service―like emergency medicine, risk assessment and mitigation, logistics, teamwork, and decisive leadership―Team Rubicon provides veterans with a sense of purpose, community, and identity created by joining a new mission. Team Rubicon has been recognized as one of the top nonprofits to work for in America by Nonprofit Times three years in a row.
What does your registration include?
- Opportunities to earn continuing education credit
- Networking with exhibitors in the Expo Hall
- Expert hands-on training in the Learning Lab
- Unparalleled networking with NextGen Healthcare users and partners
- Presentation materials
- One complimentary ticket to the Welcome Reception
You must be 21 years of age or older to attend the Welcome Reception. Additional guest tickets are available for $50 per person.
- One complimentary Client Event ticket
You must be 21 years of age or older to attend the Client Event. Additional guest tickets are available for $150 per person.
- Breakfast on November 12, 13, and 14
- Lunch on November 12 and 13
- Daily refreshment break service